Tubular Level Gauge
The Tubular level gauge is designed and manufactured for easy, accurate & direct reading of the liquid level in tank/ vessel. It is a simple and reliable device for direct reading in low pressurized tank/ vessel applications. Tubular level gauges are mounted on the side of the tank/ vessel. It mainly consists of glass tube, guard holder, scale, end blocks, vent plug, drain valve etc.
• 360° visibility with tie rod guard to protect glass.
• Glass removal and replacement is possible while keeping the other parts in contact.
• Non frost extention helps to prevent frost formation on guage glass.
• Simplistic and economical design.
• Auto ball check to reduce liquid leakage incase of glass break.
• Toughned borosilicate glass tube.
• Variety of MOC available as per application requirement (SS/PTFE/PP/PVDF).
• Available with LED illuminator to read in low light conditions.
Carbon Steel, SS316/SS316L, PTFE and other materials available on request
Upto 3000 mm, as per requirement
|Process Connection||Threaded or Flanged|
|Drain & Vent Connection||Flanged & Valve|
|Sight Glass||Toughned Borosilicate|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||100°C|
|Maximum Operating Pressure|
2 bar (for PP, PVDF, PTFE); 10 Bar (for SS, CS)
CS, SS 304, SS 316, PP, Other materials available on request
|Glass Protection||SS/ Tie Rods MS or SS|
Frost-Free Extension, Steam Jackeng, Autoball check,Illuminator, as per requirement
• Power generation
• Water / Waste Water / Effluent treatment plants
• Cooling / Lubricating / Filtration systems
• Chemical dosing system, Chemical reactors etc.
• Liquid sewerage tanks
|Tubular Level Gauge||English||3.1MB||ITLG.V0.07.0422|