Process Measurement Instruments & Accessories
Tubular Level Gauge
- 360° visibility with tie rod guard to protect the glass.
- Glass removal and replacement is possible while keeping the other parts in contact.
- The non-frost extension helps to prevent frost formation on gauge glass.
- Auto ball check to reduce liquid leakage in case of glass breakage.
- Toughened borosilicate glass tube.
- Variety of MOC available per application requirement (SS/PTFE/PP/PVDF).
- Available with LED illuminator to read in low light conditions.
Magnetic Level Gauge
- Reliable for measuring levels in high pressure, high temperature, or corrosive applications.
- Contrasting indicator colors provide better visibility for operators.
- Custom weighted magnetic float.
- Easy installation and maintenance-free.
- Leakproof design.
- Transmitters or switches can be installed optionally.
- Easy to Clean
- Protected Calibration Scale available.
- Available volumes range from 25 ml to 25000 ml.
- Traceability and 3.1 Material Test Certificates available for metallic wetted parts.
- Every unit undergoes a hydrotest at a minimum pressure of 1 bar for 10 minutes.
- Pressure tests upto 8 bar maybe conducted on request.