Magnetic Level Gauge
Magnetic Level Gauges have been a choice method of Level measurement for End Users across the world. The inherent design of the device offers options for level measurement in high pressure, extreme temperature and corrosive environments. The magnetic level indicator is attached to the vessel and connects directly with the fluid to be measured.
• Reliable for measuring level in high pressure, high temperature or corrosive applications.
• Contrasting indicator colours provide better visibility for operators.
• Floats can be coupled with magnetically operated switches and transmitters.
• Custom weighted magnetic float.
• Easy installation and maintenance-free.
• Leak proof design.
• Transmitter or switches can be installed optionally.
|Top Side Vent||Welded top cap with Plug, Other options available|
|Bottom Side Drain||Dual Flange & Plug (for Side Mounted)|
|Process Connection||Flanged or Screwed|
|C-C Distance (+3 mm)||300 to 6000 mm; as per requirement|
|Flag Display Length (L)||300 to 6000 mm; as per requirement|
|Flag Color||Red & White; other options available||Scale Material||Stainless Steel|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||Max. 100 kg/cm²||Temperature Range||(-)20 to 150°C (240°C optional)|
|Chamber||AISI 316 SS, Inconel, Hastelloy, 6Mo, PVDF||Float||AISI 316 SS, Titanium|
|Indicator Roller||Metallic||Certificates||3.1 MTC/ NACE, DP Test Report, Hydro Test Report, Functional Test Report available on request|