Magnetic level gauge
Magnetic Level Gauges have been a choice method of Level measurement for End Users across the world. The inherent design of the device offers options for level measurement in high pressure, extreme temperature and corrosive environments.
With a magnetic float moving through a non-ferromagnetic chamber, the rollers on the display flip over to show the actual level in the vessel.
• Reliable for measuring Level in high pressure, high temperature or corrosive applications.
• Contrasting Indicator colours provide better visibility for operators
• Floats can be coupled with magnetically operated switches and Transmitters, providing a modular built
• Storage Tanks
• Pharmaceutical & beverage plants
• Custody transfer
• Oil & Gas, Chemical & fertilizer plants