Stilling Well is cylinder-shaped chamber that are connected to, but isolated from, a channel’s main flow of water having one or more compartments with small inlets situated inside the tank to prevent oscillations of the float caused by surging water or wave action.
It allows a portion of water inside of a stilling well to help to quiet the interfering turbulence found in the main channel.
• Reliable and robust level measurement
• Eliminate issues with disturbing obstacles
• Effective for low dielectric liquid applications
• Pipe Size available 2” to 8”
• MOC of Stilling Well available in SS316, Carbon Steel, Hastelloy, Monel, Inconel, 6 MO, DSS etc.
• Crude Hydrocarbons
• Oil & Gas Industry
• Chemical Industry